Monday, December 9, 2019

1802 Membership Card - Loader

I can now load anything into my "all memory" 1802 Membership Card. I located this fine work by Don Meyer on his loader built using an Arduino HERE.

I had everything I needed for this build except the MCP23017 Port Expander chip (Adafruit PRODUCT ID: 732).

I am using a Teensy 2.0 as a USB to Serial adapter to connect to the 1802 Membership Card serial port. The example sketch to perform this function is included with the Teensy 2.0 and under File>Examples>Teensy>USB_Serial>USBtoSerial in the Arduino IDE software.


I am now successfully running the Super Monitor and BASIC3 with no issues using the bin file here --> http://www.sunrise-ev.com/MembershipCard/MCSMP20B.bin via the Serial port on the 1802 Membership card.

No comments:

Post a Comment